FOODSHARING IN RUSSIA:
A WAY TO SAVE UP TO A MILLION TONNES OF PRODUCE EVERY YEAR
▶ RESEARCHEcology | Economy | Well-being Details
▶ RESEARCHModels | Industries | Trends Details
RUSSIA AND THE
▶ EVENTSRound table in the Moscow State University Details
WE ARE FOCUSED ON
POLICY DEVELOPMENT FOR
CIRCULAR ECONOMY PROMOTION
IN RUSSIA, CENTRAL ASIA AND THE CAUCASUS
▶ ProjectsAnalysis| Advisory | Communications Details
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
TIARCENTER is an independent think tank and advisory firm.
We provide strategic advice to corporations and government bodies on the sustainable development principles implementation.
Our mission is to support transformation of traditional linear economy to a circular model.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
and the environment
Our experts are invited by major media outlets to comment on the burning issues in energy efficiency, the digital economy and environmental policy.
TRANSFORMING THE ECONOMIC MODEL
Sustainability reporting (GRI)
Integrated reporting (IR)
- Benchmarking: identification of best practices in implementation of circular economy principles in various sectors
- Evaluation of company contributions to
the socio-economic development of
- Perception studies: how stakeholders
(residents, the expert community,
state authorities) view a certain company
AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- Dialog between business and the government related to industry policies and regulatory environment
- Drafting recommendations for the government with respect to developing energy efficiency, waste management and the digital economy
- Stakeholder engagement campaigns
The 1M Tons Project Presentation at AEB & Yandex27.11.2019
TIARCENTER CEO Anton Gubnitsyn spoke about the opportunities for FMCG companies to join food-sharing projects at the AEB & Yandex event.
TIARCENTER Realizes Report on Foodsharing in Russia12.11.2019
TIARCENTER and the Russian Association of Electronic Communications (RAEC) released a study on foodsharing in Russia. During 2018, in Russia, thanks to foodsharing, approximately 7,000 tonnes of food was saved. According to RAEC and TIARCENTER, the amount of saved food can increase up to 1m tonnes by 2024.