ABOUT OUR COMPANY
TIARCENTER is an independent think tank and advisory firm.
We provide strategic advice to corporations and government bodies on the sustainable development principles implementation.
Our mission is to support transformation of traditional linear economy to a circular model.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
WITH MAXIMUM RETURN
IN MODERN CITIES
and the environment
Our experts are invited by major media outlets to comment on the burning issues in energy efficiency, the digital economy and environmental policy.
TRANSFORMING THE ECONOMIC MODEL
REGULATORY FRAMEWORK AND
- Energy efficiency, renewable energy sources (RES)
- Green finance
- The sharing economy
- Smart City
- Recycling, extended producer responsibility (EPR) and separate waste collection
- Devising and localizing sustainable development strategies
- Designing stakeholder engagement strategies (policies)
- Developing and implementing separate waste collection schemes, energy efficiency growth programs and collaborative consumption services
- Audits, performance assessments of sustainable development and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Benchmarking: identification of best practices in implementation of circular economy principles in various sectors
- Evaluation of company contributions to
the socio-economic development of
- Perception studies: how stakeholders
(residents, the expert community,
state authorities) view a certain company
- Organizing events to discuss the burning issues around implementation of circular economy principles
- Drafting recommendations for government on the issues regarding developing energy efficiency, waste management and the sharing economy
RBC TV: Panel on Drivers of Sharing Economy in Russia30.11.2018
TIARCENTER CEO Anton Gubnitsyn and pundits from YouDrive, Higher School of Economics and Knyazev & Partners discussed the reasons behind the rapid growth of the sharing economy on RBC TV. Research into development of sharing platforms conducted by RAEC and TIARCENTER has sparked immense interest among the business community. How does sharing in Russia differ from that in Europe and the US? What affects the growth rate of collaborative consumption? What problems does regulation present? Watch the broadcast here.
Tech industry’s agenda on Ekho Moskvy radio station26.11.2018
TIARCENTER CEO Anton Gubnitsyn came to Alexander Plyuschev’s Tochka on Ekho Moskvy. Together with RAEC head Sergey Plugotarenko, they discussed trends and challenges of Russia’s digital economy, including rather complex issues. To learn how serious public officials are about self-regulation, why young parents drive C2C commerce and whether it is possible to profit from carsharing and carpooling watch the broadcast’s recording.
TIARCENTER Releases Research on Sharing Economy26.11.2018
Anton Gubnitsyn presented the results of TIARCENTER and RAEC’s study into Russia’s sharing economy at the RIW forum. Read the summary here.