ABOUT OUR COMPANY
TIARCENTER is an independent think tank and advisory firm.
We provide strategic advice to corporations and government bodies on the sustainable development principles implementation.
Our mission is to support transformation of traditional linear economy to a circular model.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
WITH MAXIMUM RETURN
IN MODERN CITIES
and the environment
Our experts are invited by major media outlets to comment on the burning issues in energy efficiency, the digital economy and environmental policy.
TRANSFORMING THE ECONOMIC MODEL
- Energy efficiency, renewable energy sources (RES)
- Green finance
- The sharing economy
- Smart City
- Recycling, extended producer responsibility (EPR) and separate waste collection
- Devising and localizing sustainable development strategies
- Designing strategies for engaging government authorities (GR) and other stakeholders
- Developing and implementing programs for adoption of circular economy principles, promotion of energy-efficient solutions and collaborative consumption services
- Audits, performance assessments of sustainable development and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Benchmarking: identification of best practices in implementation of circular economy principles in various sectors
- Evaluation of company contributions to
the socio-economic development of
- Perception studies: how stakeholders
(residents, the expert community,
state authorities) view a certain company
AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- Dialog between business and the government related to industry policies and regulatory environment
- Drafting recommendations for the government with respect to developing energy efficiency, waste management and the digital economy
- Stakeholder engagement campaigns
European business stays committed to investing in Russia25.01.2019
This is the primary takeaway from the Annual Strategy Meeting of the Association of European Businesses, in which the members of AEB Board, Council of National Representation and the committees’ chairpersons participated. Bashir Chalabi took part in the meeting and his vision of opportunities for energy efficiency improvement in Russia. See the event’s page on the AEB website.
TIARCENTER reports on sharing economy in AmCham21.12.2018
Constantine Streltsov, TIARCENTER Head of Analytics, took part in a seminar on the sharing economy and internet of things (IoT) in Russia in the American Chamber of Commerce presenting the results of TIARCENTER’s recent research. IoT has enabled sharing to become one of the cornerstones of the new economy, the so-called Industry 4.0. See the event’s page on the AmCham site.
Morning RBC broadcast: Growth of the sharing economy reflects increasing demand for mobility13.12.2018
On RBC TV, TIARCENTER CEO Anton Gubnitsyn commented on the reasons behind the growth of the sharing economy in Russia: “We can observe a rapid growth of sharing in sectors related to basic human needs – housing, transport, work, food. A city dweller spends up to 80% of their income on them. These sectors reflect the increasing demand for mobility and optimization of spending.” Watch the show here.